As we continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 we wanted to share with you the steps we've taken to help minimize the impact of COVID-19.
We will continue to do all exterior work as long as your location fits within the social distancing guidelines.
We are scheduling interior work. While in your home or business we will be happy to wear a face cover and / or adhere to social distancing guidelines, whichever you are most comfortable with.
We will also continue to provide estimates for all new work requests. Estimates will be done by walking around the outside of your home or business and left at your front door or e-mailed to you, whichever you prefer.
Gutter Cleaning is a dirty and dangerous job. We provide you with a no hassle, no mess service to ensure that your gutters are free flowing all year round. Keeping your gutters flowing will help eliminate overflow that can cause damage to planting beds and unwanted erosion. Clogged gutters can also be a major source of seepage, basement flooding, and excessive wear and tear on sump pumps.
What can you expect when calling Kelps Window and Gutter Cleaning?
- A prompt, written estimate outlining all work to be performed.
- Fully insured through American Family Insurance.
- If you choose a maintenance service, we will keep track of when your service is next due, schedule service, perform the work, and leave an invoice in your front door.
- Customizable services to meet every budget and need.
- Friendly, clean cut, fully trained, English speaking, uniformed employees who have passed background checks and drug screenings.
- We collect and haul away all heavy debris or move it to the curb for municipal removal, if it is provided in your city.
- Any debris that may fall onto patios, driveways, and sidewalks will be blown clean by use of a leaf blower.
- We always leave your property cleaner than we found it.
- We will alert you to any issues we see that may need to be addressed concerning your gutters. We can even repair many of these issues for you.